Migrating now - the blog I mean

I will be migrating the contents of this blog to my website www.english-enrichment.com. Got stuff there that I have been meaning to put up - information I gathered while checking out the secondary schools when my daughter was in her PSLE year, which friends (read "other anxious mothers") think I should share with others.

For two years' running, ever since I made those discoveries about the maze that is the PSLE and the route to the secondary school of your choice, I have been meeting up with parents hit by anxiety attacks and wondering if everything they thought they knew in the past counts at all now.

Having said that, there are facts and there are opinions.

Fact:
Plenty of cabinet ministers have come from Raffles Institution

Opinion:
Raffles Institution is the best choice for a secondary school for all boys.


Fact:
There will be more opportunities for daily interaction between boys and girls in a co-ed school.

Opinion:
Single-sex schools are safer choices for the teeenage years.

I will try my best to keep the content fresh and relevant in my website.

Cheers! and if you are an ex-student, welcome back! All comments here will still reach me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Mrs D.
Daniel here. Haha. I wonder how many daniels u've taught..so yeah. keep guessing. Anyway, it's kinda cool in the way that, while i was trying to help a friend source some information for her NUS Lit module, i stumbled upon your blog and it so happens that you've done an analysis on that particular poem before. Hmm, technically, i wouldn't have stumbled upon your blog if you didn't post that particular post..hmm..oh well. It's nice to read that piece of analysis you did previously. Haha. Thanks!
Mrs De said…
You are Lee with a younger brother called Samuel?

Popular Posts