Jack Sparrow would approve of my crusade!

Circumstances have forced me to return to blog here:

1) it feels more natural to blog here than on my website www.english-enrichment.com where I am sure my readers, mainly anxious parents, will register higher stress levels,

2) I can occasionally let off some steam here about media issues,

3) it is more proper to talk about the similarities and differences between inebriated celebrities like Paris Hilton and the Singaporean actor Christopher Lee here,

4) if I want to discuss how I got my eldest daughter to appreciate Elliott Yamin's hit single, Wait for You, my better bet on who to foist my ramblings on is the reader of this Lit Crusader blog, and

5) finally the real reason: Some highly discriminating talent scout from Blogger's Choice Awards is going to nominate this Lit crusading blog for Best Education Blog!

So let my crusade live on!

Comments

Popular Posts